The rooms do not have windows and they all have ocean views, have a private bathroom, safety deposit box, fan and Wi-Fi in common areas. It also has a swimming pool, restaurant and common areas for guest use.
- Check-in: from 3pm
- Check-out: until 12pm
- Maximum capacity per room: 2 people
- I don’t know children are allowed.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
The remaining balance of 50% is required 15 days before arrival in low season and 30 days in mid and high season .
Reservations are generally made six months in advance, and most international flights arriving in Colombia are fully booked two to three months before the scheduled arrival dates. Therefore, we have little chance of reselling the canceled accommodation and we must treat canceled reservations as irrecoverable.
Cancellations must be received in writing, either by email or fax. Reservations canceled or reduced in number are charged as follows:
- The client can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The client will have to pay the total price if he cancels during the 29 days before the arrival date.
- If the client does not show up, he will have to pay the total price.
- The customer will have to prepay the full price at any time.