All bungalows are built on 2 levels and they have 2 separate rooms. On the ground floor there are two single beds, a bathroom with shower and hot water, a hammock and a ventilator, and on the first floor there is a double bed and an additional single bed, electronic safety box with Plasma Direct TV and fridge, as well as a balcony with hammock. Outside you have a terrace with table and chairs.
To get there, it is needed a walk of 45 minutes through an ecological path where you can admire the amazing landscapes.
- If you cancel your booking after the deadline, which is at least 15 days before your check- in, the hotel will charge the first night
- If you cancel your booking after the deadline, which is at least 48 hours before your check- in, the hotel will charge the full booking value.
Late check-out depends upon availability.
It’s important to know that to get to this cabin you must be there before 17:00 because the way must be made before night.
the payment. If you prefer to pay through credit card with no extra cost we would need you to send us a scanned copy of the front of your card and copy of your passport together with an authorization to proceed with the buying (we will send you
- Check- in time is until the latest at
4 p.m., because if you stay at the cabins of Arrecifes, you have to walk 45 minutes or go by horse in 20 minutes and you cannot do this at night.
- The yellow fever vacunation is obligatory, but you are not asked for it and there have been no cases in that area in these years.
- Take light cotton clothes with you, sun screen, sneakers, a hat, insect repellent and beach towels.
- If you are travelling with children, please take care of them because Arrecifes is not a swimming beach and the waters there are dangerous.
- If you practise marine sports, please take care of the coral reeves and try not to touch them because a coral only grows a centimetre per year..
- Please preserve the forest and the savage animals.
- Despite of the ultra sound against the mosquitos, it is recommended to close the cabins after 6 p.m.
- From april the 1st 2017 it is required the yellow fever vaccine to enter the Tayrona National Park.