$184.000 pesos / person * Price valid only for nationals. If you are a foreigner, please consult the rate *
- February 1 – 15 (In the time of Kugkui shikasa)
- June 1 – 15 (In the time of Saka Juso)
- October 19 to November 2 (At the time of Nabbat)
Confirmed reservations have the following cancellation policies:
- Cancellations or changes received between 15 and 5 days before arrival will have a charge corresponding to one night.
- Cancellations or changes received between 4 and 1 day before arrival for reservations of two nights or more will have the following charges:
– 4 days before: 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
– 3 days before: 75% of the total reservation.
– 2 days before: 85% of the total reservation.
– 1 day before: 100%.
- Cancellations or changes between 4 and a day before arrival for reservations of one night, will be charged with 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
- In case of cancellations without penalty, 10% of the total reservation will always be charged for agency administrative expenses.
The refund will be applied according to these terms:
- Once the trip has started, the services included and not enjoyed will not be reimbursed, unless the cancellation is verified by officially justified illness.