A good place to visit with family and friends. On the way to the beach, the first stop to the beach of Siete Olas where you can take in panoramic views, and continue to Neguanje where you can take a boat to get to Playa Cristal in 8 minutes.
Confirmed reservations have the following cancellation policies:
- Cancellations or changes received between 15 and 5 days before arrival will be charged for one night.
- Cancellations or changes received between 4 and 1 day before arrival for reservations of two nights or more will have the following charges:
- 4 days before: 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
- 3 days before: 75% of the total reservation.
- 2 days before: 85% of the total reservation.
- 1 days before: 100%.
– Cancellations or changes between 4 and one day before arrival for one-night reservations, will be charged with 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
– In case of cancellations without penalty, 10% of the total amount will always be charged the reservation for agency administrative expenses.
Refund will be applied according to these terms:
Once the trip has begun, the services included and not enjoyed will not be reimbursed, unless the cancellation is verified by an officially justified illness.
The rates are:
- Regular Season: 120.000 pesos/person for colombians
- 160.000 pesos/person for non-colombians
- Peak Season: 150.000 pesos/person for colombians
- 190.000 pesos/person for non-colombians
If you are colombian you can reserve by the form on the right. If not, please write us saying the tour Neguanje/Playa Cristal clicking here.