This is the most popular tour, a walk of about two hours knowing the main beaches of the park, from Arrecife to La Piscina and then to Cabo San Juan of the guide. The way back is made through the same place.
CLOSURE OF TAYRONA PARK
- February 1 – 15 (In the time of Kugkui shikasa)
- June 1 – 15 (In the time of Saka Juso)
- October 19 to November 2 (At the time of Nabbat)
- Transfer by car, entrance to the park and guide
Confirmed reservations have the following cancellation policies:
- Cancellations or changes received between 15 and 5 days before arrival will have a charge corresponding to one night.
- Cancellations or changes received between 4 and 1 day before arrival for reservations of two nights or more will have the following charges:
– 4 days before: 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
– 3 days before: 75% of the total reservation.
– 2 days before: 85% of the total reservation.
– 1 day before: 100%.
- Cancellations or changes between 4 and a day before arrival for reservations of one night, will be charged with 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
- In case of cancellations without penalty, 10% of the total reservation will always be charged for agency administrative expenses.
The refund will be applied according to these terms:
- Once the trip has started, the services included and not enjoyed will not be reimbursed, unless the cancellation is verified by officially justified illness.