- February 1 – 15 (In the time of Kugkui shikasa)
- June 1 – 15 (In the time of Saka Juso)
- October 19 to November 2 (At the time of Nabbat)
DAY 1. SANTA MARTA – MINCA – Reception at the airport, transfer to the hotel. You can rest in a comfortable room, located in an ideal area to contemplate the green jungle and the atmosphere of the area, you can also take a delicious swim in the hotel pool or in the river.
DAY 2. MINCA – TAYRONA PARK – Breakfast. We will visit the picturesque town of Minca and then start a walk that will take us to the Pozo Azul waterfalls, a natural formation nestled in these mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, which serves as a pool of fresh and frozen water, with crystal clear waters to take a refreshing bath and enjoy nature.
You can rest in a comfortable room, located in an ideal area to contemplate the green jungle and the atmosphere of the area, you can also take a rich bath on the hotel beach or in the pool overlooking the sea.
DAY 3. TRANSFER TAYRONA PARK – We leave at 7:00 am for Tayrona Park taking the Zaino entrance. The vehicle leaves us where the walk through the jungle begins, until we reach the first beach which is Arrecife, this is the most dangerous beach in the park, so we will only enjoy the view and the landscape to continue the way to the Pool , which bears his name, for being surrounded by large rocks which serve as breakwaters and allow the waters to be calm and you can bathe without any inconvenience. After a rich rest and bath on this beach, they return to the mill and just 30 more minutes away we find Cabo San Juan del Guía, the quietest beach in the Park, its landscape will impress you.
DAY 4. SANTA MARTA – Breakfast, transfer hotel – airport / End of services.
- 4 days / 3 nights of accommodation in Minca Ecohabs and Senda Koguiwa or others of the same category
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 dinners at Senda Koguiwa
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport. (Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle)
- Tour in Minca (Transfers in 4 × 4 vehicle from Hotel, tours and return to the hotel; Visit to Pozo Azul, Faunal Reserve, La Victoria Coffee Farm, Marinca Waterfalls; Tourist guide)
- Round trip transfer to Tayrona National Natural Park
- Entrance fees to Tayrona National Natural Park.
- Rental of additional equipment
- Waterproof boots, binoculars, telescopes
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- Experiences not mentioned
- Personal expenses and tips
- Transportation services not mentioned.
- Daily departures. Subject to availability.
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip.
- In this case, the confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- It is mandatory to present a valid passport on the day of the excursion or activity.
- We recommend getting the yellow fever vaccine.
- Baby carriages can be brought.
- Service animals are allowed.
- There is public transport nearby.
- Babies must be seated on an adult’s lap.
- It is not recommended to go to Tayrona Park for people in wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for travelers with heart conditions or other serious medical problems.
- Most travelers can participate in the services offered.
- The itinerary of the excursions, as well as the day of realization, may suffer variations if the weather conditions so require.
- In case of cancellation, 100% of the amount will be charged.