Minca, a small town in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, thanks to its location offers a cool climate, enjoy its sunrises and sunsets as well as its cascades of crystal clear water. The Tayrona National Park is the Colombian jewel, lush jungle, wild trails and paradisiacal beaches with white sand, as well as a great diversity of fauna and flora.
DAY 1. SANTA MARTA – MINCA -Reception at the airport by one of our representatives, transfer to the hotel. Rest in a comfortable room in the green mountains of Minca, where nature will lull you and care while you recharge energy.
DAY 2. MINCA – TAYRONA PARK– Breakfast. We will visit the picturesque town of Minca and then start a walk that will take us to the waterfalls of Pozo Azul, a natural formation located in these mountains of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, which serves as a pool of fresh and icy water, with Crystal clear waters to take a refreshing bath and enjoy nature. Transfer Minca – Hotel in Tayrona Park.
You can rest in a comfortable room, located in an ideal area to contemplate the green jungle and the atmosphere of the area, you can also take a rich bath on the beach of the hotel or in the pool overlooking the sea.
DAY 3. TRANSFER TO TAYRONA PARK – Breakfast. We leave at 8:00 am for the Tayrona Park, taking the Zaino entrance. The vehicle leaves us where we started the trek through the jungle, to take to the first beach that is Arrecife, this is the most dangerous beach in the park, so we will only enjoy the view and the landscape to continue our way to the pool , which bears its name, because it is surrounded by large rocks which serve as breakwaters and allow the waters to be calm and be able to bathe without any inconvenience. After a good rest and bath in this beach, we resume the path and only 30 minutes more we find Cabo San Juan del Guía, the quietest beach in the Park, its landscape will impress you. We have some rest on the beach until the time of return on the same path. Arrival at the hotel at 5:00 in the afternoon.
DAY 4. SANTA MARTA – Breakfast, transfer hotel – airport / End of our services.
- Daily departures
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- It is mandatory to present a valid passport on the day of the excursion or activity.
- We recommend applying the yellow fever vaccine.
- You can take baby cars. Assistance animals are allowed.
- There is public transport nearby.
- Babies should be sitting on an adult’s lap.
- It is not advisable to go to Tayrona Park for people in wheelchairs.
- It is not suitable for travelers with heart conditions or other serious medical problems.
- Most travelers can participate in the services offered. The itinerary of the excursions, as well as the day of completion, may suffer variations if the weather conditions so require.
- In case of cancellation 100% of the amount will be charged.