- February 1 – 15 (In the time of Kugkui shikasa)
- June 1 – 15 (In the time of Saka Juso)
- October 19 to November 2 (At the time of Nabbat)
DAY 1. SANTA MARTA / TAYRONA PARK SECTOR – Reception at the airport by one of our representative, transfer to the hotel. You can rest in a comfortable room with a view of the green jungle of the area as well as take a delicious swim on the hotel’s beach or in the pool with sea views.
DAY 2. SANTA MARTA / TRANSFER TAYRONA PARK – Breakfast. We leave at 7:00 am for Tayrona Park taking the Zaino entrance. The vehicle leaves us where the walk through the jungle begins, until we reach the first beach which is Arrecife, this is the most dangerous beach in the park, so we will only enjoy the view and the landscape to continue the way to the Pool , which bears his name, for being surrounded by large rocks which serve as breakwaters and allow the waters to be calm and you can bathe without any inconvenience. After a rich rest and bath on this beach, they return to the mill and just 30 more minutes away we find Cabo San Juan del Guía, the quietest beach in the Park, its landscape will impress you.
DAY 3. SANTA MARTA – Breakfast. We leave at 8:00 a.m. to visit Tayronaka, where we will travel ecological trails while we find vestiges of settlements of our Tayrona culture. We will learn about their customs, traditions and lifestyle by taking a tour of a small but very educational museum located in the area.
These settlements are located in the surroundings of the Don Diego river where you will be surprised by the thick vegetation and variety of fauna and flora of the place, you can also enjoy a bath. Arrival at the hotel at 12:00 in the afternoon and we deliver the rooms.
Transfer hotel-airport – End of services
- 3 days / 2 nights of accommodation in Cabaña Maloka or Senda Watapuy, or another of a similar category.
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 dinners at Cabaña Maloka or Senda Watapuy
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport. (Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle)
- Tayrona Park Tour
- Includes ecological tour to Cabo San
- Park tickets
- Transportation to Tayronaka with entrance fee included.
- Rental of any additional equipment
- Boots, raincoats, telescopes, binoculars
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- Transportation services not mentioned in the plan.
- Daily departures.
- Package subject to availability.
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip.
- In this case, the confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- It is mandatory to present a valid passport on the day of the excursion or activity.
- We recommend getting the yellow fever vaccine.
- Baby carriages can be brought.
- Service animals are allowed.
- There is public transport nearby.
- Babies must be seated on an adult’s lap.
- It is not recommended to go to Tayrona Park for people in wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for travelers with heart conditions or other serious medical problems.
- Most travelers can participate in the services offered.
- The itinerary of the excursions, as well as the day they take place, may be subject to variations if the weather conditions so require.
- In case of cancellation, 100% of the amount will be charged.