Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Tayrona National Park, enjoy the immense sea that surrounds it and its golden sand. Get to know Cabo San Juan, the most beautiful and visited beach in the park, walk through the rainforest trails and witness the great variety of flora and fauna in the area. The Deluxe package includes the visit to Tayronaka.
DAY 1. SANTA MARTA / TAYRONA PARKReception at the airport by one of our representative, transfer to the hotel. You can rest in a comfortable room overlooking the sea or the green jungle of the area in addition to taking a bath on the beach of the hotel or in the pool with Seaviews.
DAY 2. SANTA MARTA / TRANSFER TAYRONA PARKBreakfast. We leave at 8:00 am for Tayrona Park taking the entrance of the Zaino The vehicle leaves us where we started the walk through the jungle, until you reach the first beach that is Arrecife, this is the most dangerous beach in the park, so we will only enjoy the view and the landscape to follow our tour to La Piscina, which bears his name, for being surrounded by large rocks which serve as breakwaters and allow the waters to be calm and You can bathe without any inconvenience. After a rest and bath on this beach, we resume the path and only 30 minutes more we find Cabo San Juan del Guía, the quietest beach of the Park, its landscape will impress you. We rest on the beach until the time of return along the same path. Arrival at the hotel at 5:00 in the afternoon.
DAY 3. SANTA MARTABreakfast. Depart at 8:00 a.m. to visit Tayronaka, where we will go through ecological paths meanwhile we observe the vestiges of the antique culture of Tayrona. We will know their customs, traditions and style of life visiting a small museum in the area. These sites are located in the surroundings of Don Diego river where you will be surprised by the exuberant vegetation and fauna and flora of the place. Arrival to the hotel at 12:00 and leave the room.
Transfer hotel – airport. End of services
- Daily departures
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- It is mandatory to present a valid passport on the day of the excursion or activity.
- We recommend applying the yellow fever vaccine.
- You can take baby cars. Assistance animals are allowed.
- There is public transport nearby.
- Babies should be sitting on an adult’s lap.
- It is not advisable to go to Tayrona Park for people in wheelchairs.
- It is not suitable for travelers with heart conditions or other serious medical problems.
- Most travelers can participate in the services offered. The itinerary of the excursions, as well as the day of completion, may suffer variations if the weather conditions so require.
- In case of cancellation 100% of the amount will be charged.