$4.025.000 pesos / person
- February 1 – 15 (In the time of Kugkui shikasa)
- June 1 – 15 (In the time of Saka Juso)
- October 19 to November 2 (At the time of Nabbat)
Departure at 9:00 am from the Santa Marta International Marina, tour from the city’s bay, passing through Taganga, a fishing village and Aguja Island until reaching the destination beach within Tayrona Park.
- Transportation by yacht or sailboat / maximum capacity 16 people
- Entrance to Tayrona Park
- Accompaniment of the captain and the sailor.
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
International cuisine service during the tour, with private chef, the cost varies depending on the menu.
Confirmed reservations have the following cancellation policies:
Cancellations or changes received between 15 and 5 days before arrival will have a charge corresponding to one night.
Cancellations or changes received between 4 and 1 day before arrival for reservations of two nights or more will have the following charges:
- 4 days before: 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
- 3 days before: 75% of the total reservation.
- 2 days before: 85% of the total reservation.
- 1 day before: 100%.
Cancellations or changes between 4 and a day before arrival for reservations of one night, will be charged with 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
In case of cancellations without penalty, 10% of the total reservation will always be charged for agency administrative expenses.