$5.520.000 pesos / person
- February 1 – 15 (In the time of Kugkui shikasa)
- June 1 – 15 (In the time of Saka Juso)
- October 19 to November 2 (At the time of Nabbat)
Departure from the marina of Santa Marta, tour of the bay of Santa Marta, Taganga a fishing village, a large beach until reaching the beach of Cinto, one of the calmest and most beautiful in Tayrona Park, it stands out for its crystalline waters, its green vegetation in all seasons of the year, its yellow sand that gives it a golden touch like very few beaches in the world.
- Transportation by yacht or sailboat / maximum capacity 16 people
- Entrance to Tayrona Park
- Accompaniment of the captain and the sailor.
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
International cuisine service during the tour, with private chef, the cost varies depending on the menu
Confirmed reservations have the following cancellation policies:
Cancellations or changes received between 15 and 5 days before arrival will have a charge corresponding to one night.
Cancellations or changes received between 4 and 1 day before arrival for reservations of two nights or more will have the following charges:
- 4 days before: 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
- 3 days before: 75% of the total reservation.
- 2 days before: 85% of the total reservation.
- 1 day before: 100%.
Cancellations or changes between 4 and a day before arrival for reservations of one night, will be charged with 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
In case of cancellations without penalty, 10% of the total reservation will always be charged for agency administrative expenses.